Thursday, April 25, 2013

Personal statement of Advocacy.


I am a 2nd year Interior Design student in University; I have been involved in art and design since high school, which means I am dedicated to it.  With my motivation and determination, I have plans to become successful and skilful at most design software’s, and to become independent and take charge of my own design, based on my knowledge, that I still gain. 

For the past 2 years, I have been practicing and gaining more skills on AutoCAD, some Adobe CS6 programs, and other rendering or model building software’s.  I am considered to be a learner, and I still have the potential to practice more to reach for my goals.  Currently, I am working in one of the best Interior Design, Architecture and Engineering company CC (Consolidated Consultants) in Amman, Jordan, only for 6 weeks, to ensure that I gain as much design skills, and real life project managements. 
Everyday I build my design process better, as working with a real design team helps me to learn my mistakes, not only does the atmosphere help, but the seriousness of designers and their real problems push me forward to bring the best out of me into my work.  As I feel that I personally need a serious environment as much as I can, while being a student, with only experienced designers to give me guidance and teach me more about creativity each day.

Furthermore, I do consider myself a hard worker, with an optimistic mind-set always, I am a determined student, and will always have the heart to help any person who needs me.  I always believe that, failure is always the first thing that appears in your life, when you start something new, but one should not be sad that he/she has failed, it is the most important part of any career, as it teaches you to do the right things in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment